We believe that exercise is only part of the equation in achieving your health and fitness goals. The food you put into your body will directly impact your success, and everyone has their individual needs. We don’t prescribe to fad diets, but we do recognize that there are many tools available for those looking to improve their health and wellness. While our general nutritional advice is straight forward, we recognize that putting it into practice can be difficult.
The power of good coaching cannot be underestimated. The right coaches can take sports teams to championships, businesses to greater profit, and individuals to peak performance.
The Nutrition Coaching Program uses a variety of methods to help our members:
- Establish and take action towards achieving nutrition based goals
- Modifying behaviors in order to achieve those goals
- Become self-reliant and gain confidence
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
Our Nutrition Coaching Program is a series of 6-week modules. Participants will start the program by taking some initial measurements and their “before” photos. Each week, participants receive multiple web-based lessons and assignments, an online forum is used to answer questions and provide a support network, and there is a weekly in-house meal planning session where members can exchange recipes, success stories, and prepare for the coming week.
The Nutrition Coaching Program is right for you, if:
- You know what you should be doing, but easily stray from the path
- You’re tired of fad dieting with short lived results
- You need help streamlining your eating efforts to fit a busy lifestyle
- You want to optimize your nutrition so you can get the most out of life